Jackie Kellso is a certified brain-based coach and a communications and interpersonal skills trainer. She facilitates professional and personal development. Her method is to focus on Mindset & Skillset. Mindset & Skillset competencies are:
1. Retrain the Brain > Enhanced self-awareness and self-image; emotions management, improved critical thinking skills, such as decision making and problem solving
2. Communication and People Skills > Managing conflict, becoming assertive, gaining cooperation and respect, removing unconscious bias and behavior such as micro- aggressions
3. Leadership > Becoming influential, gaining trust and respect, improving delegation skills, managing varied personalities
4. Presentations and Public Speaking > Building an authentic executive presence, engaging an audience, learning how to organize and deliver a powerful message/presentation
5. Sales > Learning and implementing techniques that turn prospects into customers; building customer support and loyalty through good human relations skillsApplying neuroscience to her coaching and training, Jackie helps her clients challenge their old beliefs, outdated habits and antiquated ways of thinking and communicating. From the way we think, to how we interact with others, to how we communicate who we are, and how we manage conflict, present our ideas, take risks – all begin with our brain’s wiring. Jackie’s methodology includes improved communication and interpersonal techniques that mirror a strong self-image and yield successful outcomes. This work is a challenging journey of inner development and outer mastery. Jackie attained certification as a trainer for Dale Carnegie Training in 2003 and remained there for thirteen years. Dale Carnegie was famous for writing, “How to Win Friends and Influence People.” During this period, she also became a certified Brain-Based Coach with The Neuro-Leadership Institute (2011). The NeuroLeadership Institute provides ICF-accredited training programs. Prior to her work as a coach and trainer, Jackie had a successful 23 year career in media sales and sales management working for such high-profile companies as The New Yorker, New York Magazine, A&E Network, Viacom, iVillage and Hearst Magazines.